Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I make an appointment to tour the hall?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at (510) 796-0606
2. What is the process to reserve your venue?
We require an $800 reservation deposit. This amount goes into your balance. The deposit is non-refundable.
3. What happens if I need to cancel my event?
We understand things always come up. If you need to cancel your event, we will reschedule to your new desired date. Your reservation
deposit will be honored. No cancellation fee.
4. Can I hold a date?
Once you inquire, we hold the date for a week. You will be put on a list based on first come, first served basis. We will contact you the following week. The date will be released if no response.
5. What is your maximum capacity?
Our maximum capacity in the hall is up to 250 guests. Our maximum capacity in the Garden is 200 guests.
6. Do you provide reception and ceremony services?
Yes. Ceremony service is included.
7. What is the height of the hall?
Our hall is 9-10ft.
8. Do you have food tastings?
9. Can I bring my own catering?
Yes, we allow outside catering. Please refer to our Rental of Estate without in-house catering package.
10. Is there parking?
We have plenty of free parking behind our building. Street parking is also available.
11. Are bounce house jumpers allowed?
Unfortunately, we do not allow bounce house jumpers.